Job Post Details
This position serves as a part-time (30 hours per week) coordinator for all aspects of Restorative JeffCo.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Direct, coordinate and implement restorative practices for Youth and Adult projects in Jefferson County, Colorado. Oversee case assignments and volunteer facilitator pool
- Supervise interns and volunteers
- In collaboration with community partners such as schools, juvenile and adult judicial, law enforcement, human services, community based organizations, etc. organize promotion and marketing plan
- Form partnerships and maintain strong relationships with community partners to implement and strengthen restorative practices
- Review and assess referrals from our community partners for RJ process suitability and assign to appropriate facilitator
- Ensure that all data from the program are accurate, tracked, and sufficient for all reporting requirements, as well as to ensure the program is providing equitable and accessible services to all in our county
- Prepare all necessary reports to show partners, funders and communities served the results of restorative practices programming.
- Develop programming to stay relevant and keep up with new needs, best practices, and emerging trends
- Strengthen and build relationships with current and potential community sites
- Represent Restorative JeffCo in the professional field and meetings, as necessary
- Facilitate meetings of partners to create and improve RJ accessibility and processes
A passion and commitment to all forms of practical conflict transformation skills and strong understanding of how restorative practices fit into a continuum of services.
- Three to five years’ experience as a restorative practices practitioner or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of trauma informed care and/or healing-centered engagement
- Resilience for working in partnership with systems that are not always values-aligned
- Demonstrated commitment to and/or lived experience with diversity, inclusion, and equity
- Experience implementing and evaluating programs using data to make improvements
- Experience coordinating projects to accomplish objectives with timeliness and creativity
- Ability to fluidly pivot between a strategic and operational mindset
- Ability to promote team efficiency, organization, and accountability
- Experience managing multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated skills managing a limited budget
- Experience with grant procurement or management a plus
Compensation & Benefits
Salary: $48,000 negotiable based on qualifications
Restorative JeffCo’s benefits package includes health insurance; generous paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave.
In keeping with our values, Restorative JeffCo is committed to inclusion, equity and social justice in the elimination of organizational structures and actions that oppress, exclude, limit, or discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, status as an officer or enlisted members of the military forces, veteran status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We welcome all who share our mission and vision. We are committed to providing our services to all people where individual differences are respected and valued.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Restorative JeffCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, status as an officer or enlisted members of the military forces, veteran status, disability, financial status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $48,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location